POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Please look at this and tell me what's wrong.(563 KB) : Please look at this and tell me what's wrong.(563 KB) Server Time
20 Jul 2024 11:18:31 EDT (-0400)
  Please look at this and tell me what's wrong.(563 KB)
From: sshelby
Date: 29 Jan 2001 08:10:32
Message: <3a756bc8@news.povray.org>
I am happy with this animation except for one thing: When the ball is moving
across the screen, it has a double image. If you stop the action, the
individual frame is clearly defined, no double image. I have spent hours
experimenting with every variable I can find, like resolution, frame rate,
bit rate, compression rate, etc. I have tried several AVI compression
schemes, and have tried four different video editing programs. I have other
MPG animations that were done the same way as this one, and none of them
have the problem. Do any of you experts out there have any suggestions?
Steve Shelby
ssh### [at] rexnetnet

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: